Full-time, hybrid (remote and on-site in Rosenheim)
We’re growing! That’s why we’re looking for you, fabulous Azure Admin (all genders).
We develop and operate complex cloud and hosting solutions for clients like RTL ZWEI, Hymer, and BayWa. As a team, we ensure that their systems run reliably every second.
Rock the cloud with us! Apply if you’re exactly the right person for challenging, interdisciplinary cloud projects where you can contribute, represent, and further develop your skills with a high level of autonomy. You can work for us remotely within Germany/from anywhere in the world and occasionally at our office in Rosenheim.
WE … live the Cloud
and can offer you
- offer you an attractive base salary, employee bonus + additional compensation
- provide you with a modern, ergonomic workspace in our central, close-to-the-train-station office, as well as flexible working hours
- cultivate our respectful interactions, culture of learning from mistakes, team spirit, and a collaborative corporate culture
- provide you with further education/certifications, JobRad (employee bicycle leasing) and/or commuting cost subsidies, as well as various in-kind benefits
- value our collegial and comfortable work atmosphere
- practice feedback discussions and regular, open exchange of ideas
- support your individual development
YOU … know exactly,
what you do, and
- are at home in MS Azure cloud infrastructures
- ideally, bring along initial experiences with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform)
- may not actively use scripting and programming languages like Java, HTML, PHP, Python, Go, node.js, but can comprehend their output
- enjoy working with Linux
- are enthusiastic about the principles of ‘lifelong learning’ and ‘teamwork’
- excel with strong German and English language skills